Client Spokane Public Schools
Construction Type Renovation, Modernization, and Expansion
Project Size 55,000 sq. ft.
Project Completion 2015
This 55,000 sq. ft. high school located in Spokane, Washington, was designed to be constructed with an occupied-phased approach, and meet the Washington Sustainable Protocol.
The HVAC system utilized for the high school was a Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS) with 4-Pipe Fan Coil Units.
- Dedicated Outside Air Handling Unit (DOAS) with heat recovery
- High efficiency condensing boiler
- Demand control ventilation
- CO2 Sensors in high-occupancy areas
- Variable flow hydronic systems